1. Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional herbs and spices as desired.
4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes, or until juices run clear. Cooking time will depend on the size and thickness of your chicken.
Many thanks to www.pinterest.com Visit them for even more!
(*) The above content might be adopted from another website[s] - which remains their own copy rights for all information and images. HoliCoffee is a collector inspiration channel only and we really appreciate the hard working of origin blogger[s].
(**) If you are the owner and require a correction from us, OR interesting in marketing/selling on our site, please contact us here
Motivating Inspiration Channel for Everyone! © Since 2014 - From HoliCoffee, Inc. with Delightful Dedication.